I had wanted to attempt molten lava cakes for awhile but just never got around to it. I found this recipe on marthastewart.com it was so easy had it whipped up in in the oven in less than 15 minutes.
Molten Lava Cakes
4 tblsp coconut oil
1/3 cup organic sugar
pinch of salt
cream together until blended well
3 large eggs mix well then add 1/3 cup Allergic Solution All Purpose Flour Blend
Stir in 8 oz of melted semi-sweet chocolate (we used Enjoy Life). You can also use bittersweet chocolate.
Pour into 6 greased ramekins. Bake in a 400F oven for 10 to 12 minutes.
Top with coconut milk whipped cream or coconut ice cream and berries.
They were delicious and did not last long!
Pineapple Upside Down Cake
- 1 c firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 c butter or coconut oil
- 1 can sliced pineapple drained
Mix brown sugar and butter/coconut oil in a sauce pan on medium heat. Heat until sugar is dissolved and starting to bubble, Transfer to a 10 inch diameter cake pan with suides at least 2 inches high. Spread over botton of pan. arrange pineaple slices in single layer ontop of sugar mixture.
- 1/2 c coconut oil (butter if you can tolerate dairy)
- 3/4 c granulated sugar (I used organic cane)
- 4 tsp grated fresh ginger (or dried ginger) or 1/2 c candied ginger
- 2 eggs (or egg replacer)
- 1 Pkg. Allergic Solution Vanilla Cake mix
- 1/2 c rice milk (or milk or cream)
mix coconut oil, ginger and sugar together until fluffy
add egg and mix well
add rice milk and mix well
add cake mix and mix until all mixed in
Pour on top of pineapple and sugar mixture.
Bake at 350 F for 50 to 60 minutes, covered it with foil so top does not get too brown.