- 1 c firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 c butter or coconut oil
- 1 can sliced pineapple drained
Mix brown sugar and butter/coconut oil in a sauce pan on medium heat. Heat until sugar is dissolved and starting to bubble, Transfer to a 10 inch diameter cake pan with suides at least 2 inches high. Spread over botton of pan. arrange pineaple slices in single layer ontop of sugar mixture.
- 1/2 c coconut oil (butter if you can tolerate dairy)
- 3/4 c granulated sugar (I used organic cane)
- 4 tsp grated fresh ginger (or dried ginger) or 1/2 c candied ginger
- 2 eggs (or egg replacer)
- 1 Pkg. Allergic Solution Vanilla Cake mix
- 1/2 c rice milk (or milk or cream)
mix coconut oil, ginger and sugar together until fluffy
add egg and mix well
add rice milk and mix well
add cake mix and mix until all mixed in
Pour on top of pineapple and sugar mixture.
Bake at 350 F for 50 to 60 minutes, covered it with foil so top does not get too brown.